CGMS-A and V-Chip Monitors
Two Field Line 21Data Recovery Decoder - Model DR221
Two Field Line 21 Data Recovery Decoder
The EEG Two Field Line 21 Data Recovery Decoder is designed to recover existing EIA-608 Closed Captions data streams from both Field 1 and Field 2 and merge this data into a single multiplexed data stream for output on a standard RS232 or RS422 data port.
- Simple to use
- Automatic Two Field Data Recovery
- Front panel LEDs show presence of Video & Data.
- Recovers ALL Line 21 data from both Field 1 and Field 2.
- Configurable for either RS232 or RS422 Serial data output.
The Model DR221 Two Field Line 21 Data Recovery Decoder receives an NTSC video signal containing 608 caption data. Line 21 data is extracted from both fields of the video and translated into a multiplexed data stream. The multiplexed NTSC data is output through the Data Out port. The DR221 data ports are configurable for either RS232 or RS422 serial data.
- HDTV Captioning
- HD VANC Data Insertion
- NTSC Captioning
- Caption Data Bridges
- Open Gear
- Network Alert System (NAS)
- DE282 VANCMatte Decoder
- CGMS-A and V-Chip Monitors
- Closed Caption, V-Chip, TSID and Digital Rights Management Monitor - Model DM201
- CGMS-A and Program Rating Monitor - Model SM101
- Program Rating Monitor - Model SM106
- Two Field Multi-Standard Closed Caption Decoder - Model DE241A
- Two Field Multi-Standard Closed Caption Decoder with Remote Control Port - Model DE241AR
- Two Field Multi-Standard Character Generator Decoder - Model DE241CG
- Two Field Multi-Standard Data Recovery Decoder - Model DE241DR
- Two Field Line 21Data Recovery Decoder - Model DR221
- Dual Caption Monitor - Model SM202
- Two Field Digital to Analog Closed Caption Decoder - Model DI241A
- Two Field Digital to Analog Closed Caption Decoder with Remote Control Port - Model DI241AR
- Two Field Digital to Analog Data Recovery Decoder - Model DI241DR
- VBI Control Systems
- Analog to SDI VBI Bridge
- Corporate Presentations